--> report for summer school 2011
Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Germany
Universidad de Malaga (UMA), Spain
Vysoké učení technické v Brně (VUTB), Czech Republic
The universities Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Universidad de Málaga (UMA) and Vysoké učení technické v Brně (VUTB) have finished the first Joint Summer School on Mechatronics, under the title "Architectures for real-time processing for robotics".
The aim of this summer school is a comprehensive synthesis of complementary research results gained at both universities from current research projects in the field of robotics.
- 2 courses á 1 week (5+2 days x 8 hours = 2x 40 course hours)
- ECTS Credit Points: 2x 1.5 CP = 3 CP
- 3x10 students (TUD, UMA, VUTB)
- oral examination, 2 course topics randomly selected by tombola, joint examinors TUD+UMA
- course language: English
- 2 days at each course shall be left for social intercultural activities
- Course 1 in Malaga (26-Sept-11 to 30-Sept-11)
- Course 2 in Malaga (03-Oct-11 to 07-Oct-11)
Applications - eligibility of participants
- selection of participating students is done on the basis of the following criteria: scientific qualification, motivation, social and cultural competence
- prerequisites: successful completion of Vordiplom Elektrotechnik / Mechatronik / Informationssystemtechnik
- applications should be sent to:
including the following information (a,b in English):
- letter of motivation (1 page, A4)
- curriculum vitae (in table form)
- list of examinations
- deadline: 13-July-2011 --> Expression of interest as soon as possible !!!