- Gefördert durch den DAAD aus Mitteln des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Gefördert durch den DAAD aus Mitteln des Auswärtigen Amtes (AA)
- Gefördert durch National Instruments Germany GmbH
Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Germany
Universidad de Malaga (UMA), Spain
The universities Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Germany, and Universidad de Málaga (UMA), Spain, have finished the first Joint Summer School on Mechatronics, under the title "Architectures for real-time processing for robotics".
The aim of this summer school is a comprehensive synthesis of complementary research results gained at both universities from current research projects in the field of robotics.
- 2 courses á 1 week (5+2 days x 8 hours = 2x 40 course hours)
- ECTS Credit Points: 2x 1.5 CP = 3 CP
- 2x10 students (TUD, UMA)
- oral examination, 2 course topics randomly selected by tombola, joint examinors TUD+UMA
- course language: English
- 2 days at each course shall be left for social intercultural activities
- Course 1 in Dresden (21-Sept-10 to 28-Sept-10)
- Course 2 in Malaga (30-Sept-10 to 07-Oct-10)
Applications - eligibility of participants
- selection of participating students is done on the basis of the following criteria: scientific qualification, motivation, social and cultural competence
- prerequisites: successful completion of Vordiplom Elektrotechnik / Mechatronik / Informationssystemtechnik
- applications should be sent to:
including the following information (a,b in English):
- (a) letter of motivation (1 page, A4)
- (b) curriculum vitae (in table form)
- (c) list of examinations
- deadline: 16-June-2010 --> Expression of interest as soon as possible !