Brno (Czech Republik), 23 Sep - 4 Oct 2013
- Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), Germany,
- Brno University of Technology (BUT), Czech Republic,
- Universidad de Málaga (UMA), Spain,
are planning the 6th joint summer school at graduate level on the topic "Architectures for real-time processing for robotics".
The goal of this Summer School is to bring together students and instructors for an intensive training and education program based on a comprehensive synthesis of complementary research results gained at the three universities from current research projects in the field of robotics. The Summer School will enable multinational student interaction through project-based learning.
- 10 courses during 2 weeks (80 course hours)
- ECTS Credit Points: 2x 1.5 CP = 3 CP - 3x10 students (TUD, BUT, UMA)
- Robotic competition at the end of the program to assess learning.
- Course language: English.
- Social intercultural activities.
Applications - eligibility of participants
- selection of participating students is done on the basis of the following criteria: scientific qualification, motivation, social and cultural competence
- prerequisites: successful completion of Vordiplom Elektrotechnik / Mechatronik / Informationssystemtechnik
- applications should be sent to: email@example.com
including the following information (a,b in English):
- letter of motivation (1 page, A4)
- curriculum vitae (in table form)
- list of examinations
Expression of interest as soon as possible !!!
Cost / Funding
Attendance to the courses of the Summer School is free for the selected students.
The expenses for travel and accommodation will be covered by the Erasmus Intensive Program. The detailed arrangements will be published in due time. All the courses will be held at the Brno University of Technology.
--> more information